Marvel's Doctor Strange: Read the Comic & See It On the Big Screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter nsaspook
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Doctor Strange
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Messages
1,567
Reaction score
5,225


I read and loved the comic as a kid. Can't wait for this one on the big screen.
The only thing better would be to get my Dr. Strange comic collection back that my mom tossed while I was in the Navy.:H:cry:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not familiar with the comic but it looks interesting. Of course I can't miss any Marvel films these days either...
 
Read the Dr.'s comics in the '60s. They were different. Michael Moorcock different.
 
Looks good from the little bit shown in the trailer. Marvel is delving deeper into the supernatural, Cumberbatch is a good choice for the character, if they write a good story to boot we might have ourselves a movie here. The ending shots were a little like Inception, though, in my opinion.