janor Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Thread starter May 19, 2011 #1 I'm trying to plot the PSD of a signal, I did it using the fft function but I was wondering if there is another direct method?
I'm trying to plot the PSD of a signal, I did it using the fft function but I was wondering if there is another direct method?
n.karthick Messages 245 Reaction score 0 May 22, 2011 #2 Which version of MATLAB you are using? i am using MATLAB 7.8 R2009a. In my version I have a function called 'dspdata.psd' in signal processing toolbox to find psd of input data.
Which version of MATLAB you are using? i am using MATLAB 7.8 R2009a. In my version I have a function called 'dspdata.psd' in signal processing toolbox to find psd of input data.
janor Messages 3 Reaction score 0 May 22, 2011 #3 yes but I have to use fft first, I meant a command like "spectrum" but without windowing, just takes the signal and outputs the psd.
yes but I have to use fft first, I meant a command like "spectrum" but without windowing, just takes the signal and outputs the psd.