Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Maxwel 3D Wireless Power Transfer setup simulation errors

Tags:
  1. Oct 16, 2015 #1
    Dear All,
    i am new to Maxwell 3D software. i want to simulate my Wireless Power transmission Project in Maxwell, for this purpose i took help from different toturials whic abled me to draw the Tx and RX coils...i want to simulate these coils to calculate the values of L, M, K and etc. but i am facing these warnings, please help me to remove these warnings...warnings are as follow..
    1-
    Project1 (C:/Users/Ahsan Elahi/Documents/Ansoft/)
    Maxwell3DDesign1 (Magnetostatic)
    [error] Objects "TX_T2" and "Air" intersect. (1:53:13 AM Oct 17, 2015)
    [error] Non-manifold vertices found for part "TX_T2" (1:53:13 AM Oct 17, 2015)
    [error] Objects "Rx_T2" and "Air" intersect. (1:53:13 AM Oct 17, 2015)
    [error] Non-manifold vertices found for part "Rx_T2" (1:53:13 AM Oct 17, 2015)
    please help me out to remove these errors...
    thanks in advance..pic is attached.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2015
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 21, 2015 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

4. Dec 27, 2016 #3
    the branches of your two coils must connect with the region of your calculations.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted