Moment of beam with three masses

  • Thread starter Thread starter deltacore
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Beam Moment
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
deltacore
Messages
2
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement


http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3397/21695637.png

q=0.4905 [Nm]
q2=20 [Nm]

Homework Equations


How to find the moments?


The Attempt at a Solution



I looked of a few books in last several hours, but without any success. In every similar problem the moments are given. Only thing I know for sure is that I don't have the all variables to calculate it ...


Thanks for understanding
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Let's see an attempt which is a must before we can help. Also, how is the beam supported?
 
Its supported by thrust by motors at the both sides at the bar...

I am thinking about a solution but something is missing ... its doesn't feel right...
The motors are creating thrust 580g, so i have to find the mass center so i can see how the motors effect the bar?

Am i right ?
 
Last edited: