National Semiconductor Audio/Radio Handbook

1. Can anyone give me the link address of following book

National Semiconductor Audio/Radio Handbook
    by Martin Giles
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
  2. jcsd
  3. i can't tell you a link. i have an old copy (from the 80's or maybe earlier) of the book. try posting this to the USENET newsgroups comp.dsp or maybe or maybe
  4. dlgoff

dlgoff 3,146
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2014 Award

5. Thanks rbj for your information.
    i will be looking for it.
    And again many many thanks.
  6. Dear dlgoff,
    I have already visited Your given link.

I need a share link for this book.

Thanks for your information.
  7. does anyone have a download link for this particular book (e.g: e-book, .pdf)

thank you.
  8. berkeman

Staff: Mentor

It's a great book. My copy is from 1980 as well, and is dog-eared and hi-lited throughout. You guys may just have to cough up the $15 for a copy. I think you'll find it worth it.
  9. i tried to find the book at a book store 2 days ago, there's no stock. it is a really old book? or does they print any new edition?
  10. berkeman

Staff: Mentor

It's from 1980, but the reprint link above looks like they reprinted it in 2000. The National Semiconductor website has this on their FAQ page:

So it looks like the reprint option is your best bet.
  11. Hi everyone!
    I am really needing that book because the proyect that im developing includes an eq explained in that book (a gyrator with 2 capacitors using the lm 833).
    I am from Uruguay, and here that book isnt sold, and as i am under 18 (im a electronic student) i dont have a credit card to buy it online :(.
    So if someone could scan the chapter or send me the formulas of the circuit or something, im really in need .
    Thank you all.

<< e-mail address removed by Mentors >>
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2009
  12. dlgoff

dlgoff 3,146
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2014 Award

Welcome to PF metricaez. My old National Audio Handbook doesn't include any application notes for the LM833 but you can download the PDF notes with the equations I think you are looking from here:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thead via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?