Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need a good news article for chemistry report

1. May 3, 2008 #1
    i need some piece of news in the past month that contains something about a few chemical compounds.
    i just cant seem to find anything good. nowadays its all about global warming and green house gases and stuff
    can anyone help me find something other than anything having to do with global warming
    id appreciate some help :smile:

2. jcsd
  3. May 3, 2008 #2
  4. May 3, 2008 #3
    i actually already checked those but the article is supposed to have at least 3 compounds(not elements)

5. May 3, 2008 #4

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

3 compounds in one article in a news story? Are you sure you've understood your assignment correctly?

How long ago was that article on pharmaceuticals contaminating water supplies? That's about the only story I can think of that might suit those criteria, but I think it's been longer than a month (then again, maybe there's some source that was having a slow news day the past month and carried the story late).

6. May 4, 2008 #5
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?