Building a 2000W pure sinewave inverter with IR2110 and IRF740

  • Thread starter Thread starter tony457
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Inverter Watt
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
tony457
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
am on final year project to build 2000watt puresinewave inverter using rf2110 driver to drive 4 irf740 in H-bridge with 2000watt constant voltage transfomer at the output of the h-bridge 4n28 or 4n35 to isolate SG3524 pwm from ir2110 with 12 v power supply i don't have a link yet on the circuit diagram help me out please
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Chacabucogod
Engineering news on Phys.org
I also have a final year project to build an inverter! What are your questions? I'm not an expert. Just a student like you.
 
tony457,
Here's something that can help you: http://www.ti.com/lit/an/slaa602/slaa602.pdf
And good book about converters' topologies, theory, design etc you can downoad from this page:
http://ecee.colorado.edu/copec/book/slides/slidedir.html
This is a book I learned from principles of power electronics during my university days. To my surprise, I've just found it as a free pdf download.
Good luck with your project!