Need help for last problem in homework

• Thread starter slcxow
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Homework
In summary, if you are having trouble with the last problem in your homework, there are several options for getting help. You can ask your teacher or a classmate for assistance, seek help from a tutor, or visit online forums and communities for additional support. If you don't understand the problem, try breaking it down and referring to your notes or textbook. It is not recommended to skip the problem, as it may be related to a concept you need to understand. Instead, seek help from your teacher or a tutor. It is also perfectly okay to ask your teacher to go over the problem in class. To avoid getting stuck on the last problem in the future, make sure you are actively engaged in class and seek help if needed.
slcxow
I was able to solve all my other problems for homework but I'm having problems with this one.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

A 1200 kg frictionless roller coaster starts from rest at a height of 19 m. What is its kinetic energy when it goes over a hill that is 11 m high?

Physics news on Phys.org
Hint: Conservation of energy

1. How can I get help for the last problem in my homework?

You can ask your teacher or a classmate for assistance. You can also seek help from a tutor or visit online forums or communities for additional support.

2. What should I do if I don't understand the last problem in my homework?

First, try to break down the problem into smaller parts and identify where you are struggling. Then, refer to your notes or textbook for relevant information. If you still have trouble, reach out to your teacher or a tutor for assistance.

3. Can I skip the last problem in my homework if I don't know how to solve it?

It is not recommended to skip problems in your homework, especially if they are related to a concept you need to understand. Instead, seek help from your teacher or a tutor to better grasp the problem and learn how to solve it.

4. Is it okay to ask my teacher to go over the last problem in class?

Absolutely! Your teacher is there to help you learn and understand the material. Asking for clarification on a problem during class is a great way to ensure you fully understand the concept.

5. How can I avoid getting stuck on the last problem in my homework in the future?

Make sure you are actively engaged in class and take thorough notes. If you are struggling with a particular concept, seek additional help from your teacher or a tutor to ensure you have a solid understanding before moving on to new material.