Building a 1956 Fender Deluxe replica with Porsche seat cover cloth

  • Thread starter Thread starter Planobilly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Amp Build Photos
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Planobilly
Gold Member
Messages
451
Reaction score
118
Hi,
Thanks for all the kind help answering my goofy questions guys. Here is the results.

OxRADge.jpg


9JEdyQs.jpg


3ECFPDN.jpg


This is a reproduction of a 1956 Fender Deluxe with modern case covering. The cloth is seat cover material from a vintage Porsche 911. The sides are black leather. Minor change to the the grid resistors as I did not put them on the eyelet board and I added a standby switch.
Thanks,

Billy
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn
Engineering news on Phys.org
You are a true craftsman Billy. My kind of guy. :approve:
 
Looks fantastic. I like the covering, and the internals look really professional.
Great job.
 
What dlgoff said !

old jim
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dlgoff