New Haircut: Do I Look Like a Different Person Now?

• Thread starter enigma
  • Start date
In summary, Enigma got a haircut after carrying around his ponytail for 10 years and donated it to Locks of Love. He wanted a Goran Visnjic haircut but didn't have enough hair, so he settled for a shorter, more clean-cut look. Some people liked his long hair better, but overall he received positive feedback.
Men with scary hair. My #1 pick - Donald Trump.

http://www.gazette.uwo.ca/2004/April/07/Pics/09A%20Donald%20Trump.jpg

http://www.ex-iwp.org/images/Rogues/Donald%20Trump.jpg

With all his money, you'd think he could afford a decent haircut. He's sporting a bit of a mullet in that last one. :bugeye:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Donald can afford to look like that :rofl:

Astronuc said:
Donald can afford to look like that :rofl:

I sure can't.

Okay, I just had to show Enigma how much his old hair looks like my hair. How similar does this look to his "down 1" before photo? :rofl:

http://img17.exs.cx/img17/2065/cousinit8uq.jpg

Moonbear said:
Okay, I just had to show Enigma how much his old hair looks like my hair. How similar does this look to his "down 1" before photo? :rofl:

http://img17.exs.cx/img17/2065/cousinit8uq.jpg

Why do you have your own pictures of enigma? :biggrin:

You guys are crazy: The Donald's hair rocks!

franznietzsche said:
Why do you have your own pictures of enigma? :biggrin:

:blushing: :shy: :blushing: What happens in New Orleans, stays in New Orleans. :rofl:

Hey, tribdog, can you tell the hair is blonde now?

Maybe, I swear to you I still see some red in there. Maybe I have a cataract or my monitor is messed up. You are beautiful either way.

Moonbear said:
:blushing: :shy: :blushing: What happens in New Orleans, stays in New Orleans. :rofl:

Hey, tribdog, can you tell the hair is blonde now?

Poly Gras is here!

WOOO WEEEE!

another excuse to get drunk and wake up in someone else's bed who's name i don't remember!

franznietzsche said:
Poly Gras is here!

WOOO WEEEE!

another excuse to get drunk and wake up in someone else's bed who's name i don't remember!
I don't remember ever sleeping in a bed that had a name.

tribdog said:
I don't remember ever sleeping in a bed that had a name.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well that explains my confusion at the time.

Actually, I've never woken up somewhere else, I'm a safe drunk. o:)

franznietzsche said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well that explains my confusion at the time.

Actually, I've never woken up somewhere else, I'm a safe drunk. o:)

Does that mean you lure the women to your place, or they won't go out with you even when it's 3 AM, and they're drunk and still alone? :biggrin:

Wait, just so I don't insult anyone, let me add a few more of these: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Does that mean you lure the women to your place, or they won't go out with you even when it's 3 AM, and they're drunk and still alone? :biggrin:

Wait, just so I don't insult anyone, let me add a few more of these: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well, i have the problem of being something of an elitist (as if the rest of you didn't already know that), and as a result, most of the women annoy me too much for me to put up with them long enough(even drunk). (to be fair that applies to most guys as well, but with them the problem isn't as, well problematic.). I'm just not a people person in general really.

Isn't there anyone who can discuss kafka without looking like a moron? Is that so much to ask for? (yeah, i know it is, that's not the point.)

Monique said:
Not having a haircut in years would explain the dead ends :rollseyes:

I had about 4 haircuts a year. Always took 2-5cm off the ends each time. It was the general style that never changed.