Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New member! Regular high school student, just likes physics.

Tags:
  1. Sep 18, 2015 #1
    Hi all! I'm Anna, a 16 year old sophomore in high school. I'm in the pre-IB program and just recently started AP Physics, which to my great surprise, I really enjoy. Quantum physics, especially, just blows my mind whenever I read or watch anything about it.

I also really like genetics, epidemiology, AI, psychology, and I've especially loved writing for as long as I can remember. I'm not sure what I want to do with my future but it'll surely involve writing a book of some kind. Ambitions, ambitions. I also love movies and books and normal teenager things, of course. I'm agnostic, I have green hair... I don't know, I'm pretty boring. Ask me whatever and I'll answer. :)

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and learning new things! Thanks for reading.

- Anna

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 18, 2015 #2
    Welcome to PF Anna!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook