Need Help with Introductory Physics Homework? Join Our Forum!

• Thread starter JohnBM
  • Start date
In summary, if you are struggling with introductory physics homework, joining a forum can be a helpful resource. These forums offer a platform for students to ask questions and receive assistance from experts and peers. By participating in these forums, you can gain a better understanding of the concepts and equations involved in your assignments. Additionally, being part of a forum community can provide motivation and support while tackling challenging physics problems.
JohnBM
Hello Everyone,
I am over 60 (yes, there still is life there), and have a lifelong interest in Physics.
As one of my teachers used to say, "Physics is Fun!"
These days i am playing around with raspberry pi computers, using the camera module as a video doorbell, and in the process learning bits of Python.
Regards
JohnBM

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks jedishrfu,
Where should i post a question about the design of a Helmholtz coil? I have solved the equations but get an unlikely answer. Could be maths mistakes or misunderstanding the necessary steps. Or just being an idiot.
Electrical Engineering i thought?

Try Introductory Physics Homework forum as your question is very similar to an actual homework question.

You'll be given the option to fill in a homework template where you state the problem and its parameters, the equations and you work. The work part is the key part where mentors will review what you did and suggest fixes etc...

Back