Number of extensions with Free Trial of Mathematica

In summary, the conversation is about requesting an extension for the free trial of Mathematica. It is mentioned that there is a button on the trial page for requesting an extension, but the phrase and documentation for this cannot be found on the website. It is suggested to contact the company directly for more information.
John Fennie
I have just started a free trial with Mathematica. Does anyone know how many times one can request the extension of the free trial?

Likes ISamson
Physics news on Phys.org
What indications do you have that you can extend the free trial even at all?

Likes ISamson
Greg Bernhardt said:
What indications do you have that you can extend the free trial even at all?
Oh there is a button next to the trial saying "request an extension".

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Greg Bernhardt said:
hmmm I can't find any documentation or even the phrase "request an extension" on their website. I think it's best to contact them directly
http://www.wolfram.com/support/contact/
Ok! Thanks, appreciate it!

1. What is Mathematica?

Mathematica is a software program that is widely used in scientific, engineering, and mathematical fields. It is a powerful tool for data analysis, visualization, and modeling, and it is also used for programming and creating interactive applications.

2. What is a free trial of Mathematica?

A free trial of Mathematica is a limited-time offer that allows users to experience the full features of the software for a certain period of time without having to purchase a license. This allows users to determine if the software meets their needs before making a commitment to buy it.

3. How long does the free trial of Mathematica last?

The length of the free trial of Mathematica varies, but it typically lasts for 15-30 days. Some promotions may offer longer trial periods, so it is important to check the terms and conditions of the offer.

4. Can I extend the free trial of Mathematica?

Unfortunately, the free trial of Mathematica cannot be extended. Once the trial period is over, users will need to purchase a license to continue using the software.

5. Are all features included in the free trial of Mathematica?

Yes, all features of Mathematica are included in the free trial. This allows users to explore and test out all the capabilities of the software before making a purchase.