(?) on a hp cd writer 8200 series

In summary, the HP CD Writer 8200 series is compatible with both CD-R and CD-RW discs, can be connected to a computer using a USB cable, is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems, can be used to burn CDs by selecting files and following prompts, and has a built-in duplication feature for making copies of CDs without a computer. Additional software or drivers may be needed for Mac compatibility.
slee95
I was wondering where there is a safe free site to download the drivers for this external cd- writer 8200 series

Computer science news on Phys.org
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=60458&lc=en&cc=uk&dlc=en&task=&lang=en&cc=uk
Thats the hp site so should be the most up to date and safe.

thankyou rollcast. :)

1. What types of CDs can I write on the HP CD Writer 8200 series?

The HP CD Writer 8200 series is compatible with both CD-R and CD-RW discs, allowing you to write data, music, and video onto them.

2. How do I connect the HP CD Writer 8200 series to my computer?

You can connect the CD Writer to your computer using a USB cable. Simply plug one end of the cable into the CD Writer and the other end into an available USB port on your computer.

3. Can I use the HP CD Writer 8200 series with my Mac computer?

Yes, the HP CD Writer 8200 series is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. You may need to download additional software or drivers from the HP website for Mac compatibility.

4. How do I burn a CD using the HP CD Writer 8200 series?

To burn a CD, first make sure the CD Writer is connected to your computer and the appropriate software is installed. Then, open the software and follow the prompts to select the files you want to burn onto the CD and start the burning process.

5. Can I use the HP CD Writer 8200 series to make copies of CDs?

Yes, the CD Writer has a built-in duplication feature that allows you to make copies of CDs without needing to use a computer. Simply insert the original CD into the CD Writer, insert a blank CD into the second slot, and press the duplication button on the CD Writer.