1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

PE License for Double Majors

  1. Jun 11, 2009 #1
    Im curious to know about this. Let's see i do a double major in Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering for example or Mechanical and chemical Engineering. Do i need to do take the PE exam for both engineerings?
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 11, 2009 #2
    The first step is to take the EIT. Then, you would take the PE in the field in which you want to become registered.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook