1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Problems with velocity-time graphs

1. Jan 11, 2008 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    There are many variables and many questions, I'd just like to know how to go about it because I can't seem to understand the teacher and he's always in the way when he writes down equations, also hes a bit sporadic when it comes to giving us notes, jumping from subject to subject.

- Need formula for displacement on a velocity-time graphs and where (and how) i find the variables

- Need formula for instantaneous velocity from a velocity-time graph and where (and how) i find the variables

- Need formula for acceleration from a velocity-time graph and where (and how) i find the variables

Last but not least

- Need formula for average velocity from a velocity-time graph and where (and how) i find the variables

2. Relevant equations
    - This is what I'm trying to find

3. The attempt at a solution
    I've read through my notes many times but they seem too sporadic and unorganized so i plan on re-doing the notes based on this post

thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 11, 2008 #2

Shooting Star

Homework Helper

4. Jan 11, 2008 #3
    huge thanks, shooting start! i'll let you know how it goes.. ill be spending a while on there...

ps i got the first 2 questions done correctly (i hope) sofar ... hopefully this page will make the rest a little clearer

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?