Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Proportional control, Integral control

  1. Jan 4, 2010 #1
    I want to know the proper nomenclature about control theory.

    Problem is below.

    " There is the system, which is controlled by P control or I control (anything is Ok.) where a is proportional gain and b is integral gain. When proportional gain, a is slightly changed, system output is big different. "

    What is the proper nomenclature or name?
    Which book is helpful for studying?
  2. jcsd
  3. May 10, 2015 #2
    Could you explain what 'system output is big different' means?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook