Pspice Schematics LC resonance graph

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of a LC circuit in pspice schematics and the desire to simulate a graph of input voltage versus frequency to observe resonance voltage. The individual has tried using the "setup analysis" and "AC sweep" features, but is only able to obtain a graph of inductor/conductor current versus frequency. They ask if there is a way to create a graph of input voltage versus frequency and mention attempting to use the "parametric" feature without success.
gunisha
Hi!:smile:
I have a LC circuit in pspice schematics, i want to simulate graph: input voltage versus frequency,to see resonance voltage. To simulate at least something i must give power source (VAC) some value,so when i choose to trace voltage in power source at the graph, its the constant value at all frequencies. at the "setup analyisis" i choosed "AC sweep" and set start and end frequencies.
All i can get is inductor/conductor current versus frequency.
Untitledgggg.jpg

So is there any way to make a input voltage versus frequency graph?
:bugeye:

I tried to use "parametric" in "setup analyisis" to set values to power source, but it didn helped.

Homework Statement

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
See the circled "V" on the extreme right of your taskbar? Drag this pointer to the top of your input voltage source and away you go.

1. What is Pspice Schematics LC resonance graph?

Pspice Schematics LC resonance graph is a graphical representation of the resonant frequency of an LC circuit. It shows the relationship between the frequency and the impedance of the circuit, allowing for analysis of the circuit's behavior at different frequencies.

2. How is Pspice Schematics LC resonance graph useful in circuit design?

Pspice Schematics LC resonance graph is useful in circuit design as it helps in determining the resonant frequency of the circuit. This information is essential in designing filters, amplifiers, and other electronic circuits for specific frequency ranges.

3. How is the resonant frequency calculated from Pspice Schematics LC resonance graph?

The resonant frequency can be calculated from Pspice Schematics LC resonance graph by finding the frequency at which the impedance of the circuit is minimum. This frequency is known as the resonant frequency.

4. What factors affect the shape of Pspice Schematics LC resonance graph?

The shape of Pspice Schematics LC resonance graph is affected by various factors such as the values of the inductance and capacitance in the circuit, the resistance of the circuit, and the quality factor of the components used.

5. How can Pspice Schematics LC resonance graph be used to troubleshoot circuit issues?

Pspice Schematics LC resonance graph can be used to troubleshoot circuit issues by analyzing the shape of the graph. If there are any abnormalities or unexpected dips or peaks in the graph, it can indicate potential issues in the circuit, such as faulty components or incorrect values.