Question - Mechanical (two-piece carrier)

In summary, the conversation involved a person seeking help with solving a mechanical problem involving a two-piece carrier. They had previously solved it but got a different answer than the expected one. Another person pointed out a mistake in their equations and after correcting it, the problem was successfully solved. The person expressed gratitude for the help received.
Dan123
<<<Moved from another forum. No template. >>>

I have to solve this mechanical Problem...

I solved it, but I get fpór By=0,448F (see at my calculation!)
and the right answer is 0,3F...what did I wrong?

I should solve A B C! B is a two-piece carrier.

F and a is given!
1.jpg
Unbenannt.PNG

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    80.5 KB · Views: 326
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 304
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I can't read all your numbers, but I notice in your equations for the FBD of the right part that when summing moments for By about A, you used a lever of 3a which should be 5a. Check all your math again. Otherwise, you have setup the 6 equations correctly.

Likes Dan123
PhanthomJay said:
I can't read all your numbers, but I notice in your equations for the FBD of the right part that when summing moments for By about A, you used a lever of 3a which should be 5a. Check all your math again. Otherwise, you have setup the 6 equations correctly.
Thank you so much!

I was looking so long, to find my mistake...but often it's good to get help for this!SO now I could solve all!Thank you!

1. What is a mechanical two-piece carrier?

A mechanical two-piece carrier is a type of mechanism used in machinery and equipment to transfer or hold objects in place. It consists of two separate pieces that work together, typically through a series of gears, to perform a specific function.

2. How does a mechanical two-piece carrier work?

A mechanical two-piece carrier works by using a series of gears to transfer motion or hold objects in place. The two pieces of the carrier are usually connected by a shaft, and when one piece moves, it causes the other piece to move as well.

3. What are the advantages of using a mechanical two-piece carrier?

Some advantages of using a mechanical two-piece carrier include its simple design, reliability, and ability to handle heavy loads. It also allows for precise control and movement of objects, making it useful in many different applications.

4. What are some common uses for a mechanical two-piece carrier?

Mechanical two-piece carriers are commonly used in machines and equipment that require precise movement or positioning of objects. Some examples include conveyor systems, printing presses, and industrial robots.

5. How can I maintain a mechanical two-piece carrier?

To maintain a mechanical two-piece carrier, it is important to regularly check and lubricate the gears and other moving parts. Any worn or damaged components should be replaced promptly. It is also important to follow the manufacturer's maintenance instructions and schedule to ensure the carrier continues to function properly.