Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Radius of Universe, electrons, and strings.

1. Oct 31, 2009 #1
    Motion of strings may give rise to particles? Size difference about,

E-35m/E-15m = E-20

Motion of particles gives rise to Universe (or Universes?)? Size difference about,

E-15m/E26m = E-41

Thanks for any help.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 31, 2009 #2

HallsofIvy

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

What kind of help. You made a couple of assertions, without any explanation, and asked no question.

4. Nov 2, 2009 #3
    I did include question marks %^). I don't know if those statements were true or if there any sense they are true %^(. Hoping these statements could be corrected or made more accurate by the minds of Physics Forums.

Thank you.

5. Nov 2, 2009 #4
    We are still unsure about the Universe size - waiting for data from the most distant corners.

6. Nov 2, 2009 #5
    Can we at least say our Universe is of a certain minimum size but that measurements don't exclude a much bigger size?

Thank you.

7. Nov 3, 2009 #6
    Are you asking if there is a Multiverse as well?

8. Nov 3, 2009 #7
    He could aswell have asked about the recipe of cherry marmalade... I wouldn't bother replying to a thread starter who couldn't bother phrasing a post worth reading himself.

9. Nov 3, 2009 #8
    Ouch! Follow your own advice.

Thanks.

10. Nov 3, 2009 #9
    Okay..... were you asking about whether or not we know of the Multiverse or not?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook