1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Resume or CV for Graduate School Applications

1. Dec 22, 2015 #1
    I have a bit of a dilemma with graduate school applications that I feel many people here would have encountered. Part of the applications requires either a CV or a resume, and I find that the list of my expierences, educations, presentations and awards is a little to short to be considered a CV, and a little too long for a resume. My question is should I write everything out in the format of a CV and have it be about 1.5 pages, or should I cut some things out and have the standrard 1 page resume.

For some quick background, I am graduating this coming spring from my undergraduate institution in the US and have had 1 six month internship in the private sector, and I have worked in a lab with one of the faculty members here for about 2 years.

Any advice would be helpful!

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 22, 2015 #2
  4. Dec 22, 2015 #3
    Thank You!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook