Riddle game - Something for you scientists

In summary, the conversation is about a riddle game that the participants are trying to solve. They are discussing clues they have found on different levels and sharing tips and advice on how to progress in the game. Some participants express frustration with their lack of knowledge in certain areas, but others offer help and encouragement. The participants also discuss the difficulty of the riddles and how some of them require knowledge of HTML or other technical skills.
dduardo said:
Ohh, Dracula's mansion. We're almost there, I think?
It says there are 5 more mansions to go through before you get to the castle...still a long ways off methinks.

Physics news on Phys.org
bah, I tried, tothedoor and door and decided it had to be something much more clever

yeah, i was getting frustrated with that too. so once we have the map, anyone know what to do with all these coordinates??

:biggrin: Has anybody "walked along the path" yet

Do you think the words have to be split up by an underscore? That seems to be the trend for the last two solutions.

how do we walk it? i posted the door solution in post 175.

dduardo said:
Do you think the words have to be split up by an underscore? That seems to be the trend for the last two solutions.

Are you speaking of what you call the door. <<[color="#black"]thedoor[/color]>>

[color="#black"]themap[/color]

less then 10 char

The map has a 666 in it, but I don't think that's useful...ideas ?wait...that helped...i think

yes it did

Here is the red_path and coordinate superimposed:

coordinates overlapping:

(67,120)
(250, 120)
(260, 120)
(360,120)

Last edited by a moderator:
how did it help?? share

Gale said:
how did it help?? share
whose number is that ?

<<[color="#black"]hell[/color]>> is the answer

Tis the number of the beast :smile:

Any music buffs in, what notes are they?

Last edited:
yikes, is it ? I got to level 20 with something else...where are we supposed to be ?

And I didn't use dd's path coordinates either...so I must have gotten somewhere out of luck (the 3rd hall, it says).

PS : ignore my two previous posts for now...they will come in 3 levels later

Last edited:
hahaha, nice one. the music notes are easy they're d, a, and e. it spells dead.

Gokul43201 said:
yikes, is it ? I got to level 20 with something else...where are we supposed to be ?

And I didn't use dd's path coordinates either...so I must have gotten somewhere out of luck (the 3rd hall, it says).
The piano is 17...

OK so let me know where you want to work from, I'm in <<[color="#black"]hell[/color]>> here?

i can't figure out the number part of the piano. if you don't know the piano, the order you play the notes is the far left, then far right, then middle, then far left again. so for the numbers it goes 9, -4, 4, 16.

edit: got it! >>deadmeat

Last edited:
SD : how did you come up with that answer ? Anyone ?

Okay, I'm in hall 1 now (lvl18)...though my reasoning is not very sound

i don't know how they got 'hell', but to get to hall 1, you start on the piano and play the notes in the order i said. then you take the numerical value of the notes (a=1, 3=5 d=4) and add the numbers written on them. you get the words i said, which lead to hall1, where I'm now clueless.

is everyone in the first hall now?

Head count...yeah

I'm taking this pic into photoshop...

yeah, I'm starting to see pink

One of the statues has something in his hand? Clueless too?the <<[color="#black"]hell[/color] one is just a antichrist thing, number of the beast where's he live, on Earth actually and later in a lake of fire but I guess it's obvious?

Last edited:
well, for details i notice something on the ground by the door. the figure on the left closest to us is facing the door. the figure on the right looks like a skeleton. and something's weird with the ceiling.. cause where's the light coming from?

Observant suggests what are the statues looking at? Just a wild guess?

Above the door, there's a picture of what appears to be 2 cherubs (angels). There's something between them...any idea what ?

Also, can anyone read the text above the door ?

"You are out of this world."

It looks like a globe above the door, which is what the statue is looking at? Perhaps some planet? Mars, Venus...

Perhaps red is the color of the planet or celestial object

Last edited:
grr, i don't like these levels. I'm not good at guessing a word, i like doing something to solve for it.

Gokul I've been trying to read that for so long I've gone blind :smile:

Where's Sherlock Homes when you need him?

is the statue looking left also the only one without a beard?

There's 10 statues. What might they represent ?

Edit : The ten kings in Revelation ?

Last edited:
Revelation 17:12 The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. [13]They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. [14]They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.

Might these not be the ten kings then ?

Last edited:
I noticed that, it looks like he's asking for what is in one statues hand. What is that? A scroll a map, a sceptre? Or a lever, like to a secret door :smile: wishful thinking probably :)

Last edited: