Sending shete music to u tube users

• Thread starter lordlactose
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Music Tube
In summary, the conversation discusses ways to send sheets from the music program Finale to YouTube users without them needing the Finale program. One option is to print the sheets directly to PDF using a free program like PDF995. Another option is to take screenshots and crop them together. The advice given was successful in achieving the desired outcome.
lordlactose
I want to send the sheets that are on finale over the internet to you tube users so they can post videos of them playing it.

I have encountered a problem. How do I upload or save the finale document in a way so that they don't have need to have the finale program to view the document by clicking the link?

I just want to send the document so they can view it like its a picture. Does anyone know hwo to do this or an easier method?

Computer science news on Phys.org
Assuming the program enables you to print the sheets (which it should, right) then you can print these directly to PDF. If you don't have Acrobat, you can install PDF995 which can be used free (with ads) and also enables you to print directly to PDF.
http://www.pdf995.com/

Another option would be to just take screenshots (CTRL+PrtScn) of each sheet and crop and zip them together.

-Job- said:
Assuming the program enables you to print the sheets (which it should, right) then you can print these directly to PDF. If you don't have Acrobat, you can install PDF995 which can be used free (with ads) and also enables you to print directly to PDF.
http://www.pdf995.com/

Another option would be to just take screenshots (CTRL+PrtScn) of each sheet and crop and zip them together.

thanx for the great advice it worked perfectly!

1. How do I send sheet music to YouTube users?

To send sheet music to YouTube users, you can either upload the sheet music as a video or share a link to the sheet music in the description of your video. You can also reach out to individual YouTube users and send them a direct message with the sheet music attached.

2. Can I send copyrighted sheet music to YouTube users?

It is important to respect copyright laws when sending sheet music to YouTube users. If the sheet music is copyrighted, you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holder before sharing it with others on YouTube.

3. Do I need to credit the sheet music composer when sending it to YouTube users?

Yes, it is important to credit the composer of the sheet music when sending it to YouTube users. Make sure to include the composer's name and any other necessary information in the description of your video or in your direct message to the user.

4. Are there any restrictions on sending sheet music to YouTube users?

Some composers may have specific rules or restrictions on sharing their sheet music on YouTube. It is always best to check with the composer or their publishing company before sending the sheet music to other users.

5. Can I monetize my video if it includes sheet music sent to YouTube users?

If the sheet music you are using is copyrighted, you may not be able to monetize your video without obtaining permission from the copyright holder. It is important to respect copyright laws when using sheet music on YouTube.