Should I Take AP Physics 1 to Reaffirm My Understanding or Skip to AP Physics 2?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Gamenets
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey PF, I'm new to the forums and I want to ask you for some guidance. I'm currently in my junior year of high school and took honors physics last semester. I WAS planing on taking AP Physics B in my senior year, so I have a fair understanding of physics before going to college. But sadly AP Physics B is being split into two different courses for the next academic year. The thing is AP Physics 1 seems to cover a lot of things my honors class already covered. So should i just skip AP physics 1 or take it to reaffirming my basic understanding of Newtonian physics? and if there is a AP physics teacher (I doubt it) would you please recommend what I should do?

P.S. Thank for the help and replies I really don't mean to bother you guys.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You should ask your counselor and the teachers of those classes. We don't know what you were taught in previous classes nor what will be taught in this one.