Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Solved problems

1. Sep 8, 2007 #1
    need sites for solved problem pls...

anyone know a website that has solved problems for complex numbers (multivariable calculus)??? my finals is on Monday and there aren't enough sample problems in our book, some are very basic.. i really need help..
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 8, 2007 #2
    pls pls pls......
  4. Sep 8, 2007 #3
    do as much hw as you can!!! try the even problems too. btw, what book and do you have the soln manual to it?
  5. Sep 8, 2007 #4
    calculus by edwards and penney..its more on integral and differential calculus. it only has introduction to complex numbers.. more on vectors and stuff like that... i cant find any sample problems like finding the principal values..
  6. Sep 8, 2007 #5

Gib Z

Homework Helper

7. Sep 8, 2007 #6
    thanks for the site.. its a great help
  8. Sep 8, 2007 #7
    math.berkeley.edu has a course archive - many of the course websites have assigned problem sets with solutions and or sample or real exams with solutions. I just completed a course in the theory of complex functions and I found the course archive to be a great help. They also archive old exams but these do not have solutions but are great anyways.

Siddharth M
  9. Sep 8, 2007 #8
    great site..thank you..
  10. Sep 9, 2007 #9
    example problem is an awesome site
  11. Sep 21, 2007 #10
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?