1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Solved problems

1. Sep 8, 2007 #1
    need sites for solved problem pls...

anyone know a website that has solved problems for complex numbers (multivariable calculus)??? my finals is on Monday and there aren't enough sample problems in our book, some are very basic.. i really need help..

Last edited: Sep 8, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 8, 2007 #2
    pls pls pls......

4. Sep 8, 2007 #3
    do as much hw as you can!!! try the even problems too. btw, what book and do you have the soln manual to it?

5. Sep 8, 2007 #4
    calculus by edwards and penney..its more on integral and differential calculus. it only has introduction to complex numbers.. more on vectors and stuff like that... i cant find any sample problems like finding the principal values..

6. Sep 8, 2007 #5

Gib Z

Homework Helper

7. Sep 8, 2007 #6
    thanks for the site.. its a great help

8. Sep 8, 2007 #7
    math.berkeley.edu has a course archive - many of the course websites have assigned problem sets with solutions and or sample or real exams with solutions. I just completed a course in the theory of complex functions and I found the course archive to be a great help. They also archive old exams but these do not have solutions but are great anyways.

Cheers,
    Siddharth M

9. Sep 8, 2007 #8
    great site..thank you..

10. Sep 9, 2007 #9
    example problem is an awesome site

11. Sep 21, 2007 #10
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?