Surface volume of 3-sphere with radius of 2 Planck length?

In summary: Could you please rephrase it?In summary, the 3-dimensional cubic hyperarea of a 3-sphere with a radius of 2 Planck lengths is equal to 2 pi^2 times the radius cubed. This information should answer any questions about the surface area and volume of the 3-sphere. However, it is important to note that the Planck length is not a magical number and further calculations are needed to prove any potential equivalences.
mitrasoumya
What is the surface area ("surface volume") of a 3-sphere having a radius of 2 Planck lengths?

Is the product of the Planck's constant, Einstein's proportionality constant and Planck time also equal to this volume?

Does this equivalence signify anything? What does it signify?

Physics news on Phys.org
According to wikipedia, the 3-dimensional cubic hyperarea of a 3-sphere of radius r is 2 pi^2 r^3, which should answer your math questions.

Likes mitrasoumya
Gigaz said:
According to wikipedia, the 3-dimensional cubic hyperarea of a 3-sphere of radius r is 2 pi^2 r^3, which should answer your math questions.

Is the product of the Planck's constant, Einstein's proportionality constant and Planck time also equal to this volume (i.e. where r=2 Planck lengths)?

Does this equivalence signify anything?

What does it signify?

I see you are still ignoring what people are telling you about the Planck length. There's no magic to it.

mitrasoumya said:
Is the product of the Planck's constant, Einstein's proportionality constant and Planck time also equal to this volume (i.e. where r=2 Planck lengths)?

Well, you need to make up your mind what you are trying to say. Area? Volume? r? 2r?

mitrasoumya said:
Does this equivalence signify anything?

If you're actually able to get things so the things you are purporting to be equal to actually be equal - something you haven't yet done - you will have proven π = π.

Likes mitrasoumya
Vanadium 50 said:
Well, you need to make up your mind what you are trying to say. Area? Volume? r? 2r? .
I'll try to reword that. What I am saying is - the product of Planck's constant, Einstein's proportionality constant and Planck time is equal to the "surface" volume of a 3-sphere having the radius of 2 Planck lengths.

Vanadium 50 said:
If you're actually able to get things so the things you are purporting to be equal to actually be equal - something you haven't yet done - you will have proven π = π.
I am sorry I could not understand this part.

1. What is the surface volume of a 3-sphere with a radius of 2 Planck length?

The surface volume of a 3-sphere with a radius of 2 Planck length is equal to 4π(2 Planck length)^2, which is approximately 50.265 square Planck length.

2. How is the surface volume of a 3-sphere with a radius of 2 Planck length calculated?

The surface volume of a 3-sphere with a radius of 2 Planck length is calculated using the formula 4πr^2, where r is the radius of the 3-sphere.

3. What is the significance of using a radius of 2 Planck length in the calculation of surface volume?

The radius of 2 Planck length is a fundamental unit of length in the Planck scale, which is the scale at which physical quantities such as length, time, and energy are theorized to be the smallest possible units. Using this radius in the calculation allows us to understand the surface volume of a 3-sphere at the most basic level.

4. How does the surface volume of a 3-sphere with a radius of 2 Planck length compare to other geometric shapes?

The surface volume of a 3-sphere with a radius of 2 Planck length is significantly smaller than other geometric shapes with the same radius, such as a 3-sphere with a radius of 2 meters. This is because the Planck length is much smaller than the meter, making the surface volume in square Planck length much smaller than in square meters.

5. Can the surface volume of a 3-sphere with a radius of 2 Planck length be measured or observed?

Currently, the surface volume of a 3-sphere with a radius of 2 Planck length cannot be directly measured or observed. The Planck length is beyond our current technological capabilities and is considered to be a theoretical concept. However, studying the surface volume of a 3-sphere with a radius of 2 Planck length can help us understand the fundamental properties of our universe at the smallest scale.