Take some pictures at school with my new camera

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
68 replies · 12K views
That is a huge cake! Great looking campus!
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
cyrusabdollahi said:
All the girls sunbathe in bikinis in that lawn buddy.
Really ?

Can i transfer my PhD to your place ? Do you guys do micro-electronics and CMOS stuff ?

You got a very cool university place man...


marlon
 
http://www.mse.umd.edu/research/laboratories.html

I don't know what your looking for specifically, search the website if you want to. www.umd.edu

If I were you though, I would stay in Europe. You have all the better looking women.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is inside the new Kim engineering building. Took these shots today.

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2206/pict0036fz0.jpg

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6595/pict0037nr9.jpg

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6902/pict0038ta2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
For Zz.

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6332/pict0034tl2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason, we have a busted up Huey infront of the Chem Nuke building. Don't ask me why...

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7820/pict0035jq8.jpg

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8065/pict0032sb4.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That Kim Engineering building reminds me of the new optics building at UA.

It looks good!
 
Yeah I jealous! too I have never seen uni campuses as amazing as the ones in these pics, I need to get an exchange over to there!