The past generation is responsible for today's obesity problem

In summary: Stop listening to other people, and start listening to yourself. You'll be able to figure out what you want and what is best for you.In summary, the author is talking to someone and explaining that they are not listening to themselves and are instead listening to other people.
tribdog said:
I apologize I thought you were misspelling my name when you cheered turbo. I didn't realize you were talking to someone else.

that's ok.

no we enslave for lots of stuff.

but, i don't think that many Africans would find this acceptable.

Actually... I'm pretty sure, they think it's a big deal.

now that i think about it. i remember it being pretty uncomfortable walking home, at times, when i was "the white dude".

Physics news on Phys.org
i am going to move this thread to the philosophy forum. ok?

what about the person who started it? Does he have a say in the matter?

tribdog said:
god dammit quit jumping in before me and putting posts when I'm answering a previous post. I'll tell you when I'm done then you can post. okay I'm done
:rofl: That's like that time you kept flirting with Franz and insulting me because we were posting too quickly for you. :rofl: (Yes, I'm still reading page 1 of this thread. :rolleyes:)

And now I see there wasn't much point in reading beyond page 1. :rolleyes: What the heck are you guys babbling about?!

Way to go tribdog, you've destroyed yet another thread. Right off the bat you completely change the subject, then start ridiculing anybody foolish enough to try to reason with you.

I'll just stay out of the general chat from now on since it means I won't have to deal with this crap.

It's just tribdog's last attempt to hold on to the pink ribbon :)