The Would Your Cat Date My Cat? Test

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Test
In summary, this conversation is about a test on the dating compatibility of cats called "Would Your Cat Date My Cat?". The test tracks one variable and compares how you scored to other people your age and gender. The participants discuss their cats' craziness levels and share anecdotes about their cats' behavior. One person mentions a cat named Moondance who loves to party and prefers eating and sleeping over interacting with humans. Another person mentions their cat, Angel, and their belief that the test underestimated their cat's craziness. The conversation also includes some humorous responses to the test, such as feeding a bird to a cat and the test forgetting to ask about a cat's sexual orientation.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
This is for me and MIH and any other cat lovers out there.

The Would Your Cat Date My Cat? Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=14933362577094390182

Moondance

Your Cat Is Officially 68% Crazy!

Your cat would LOVE Moondance. Otherwise known as Moonie, she is the cat that makes my world the way it is. Kinda like living in a frat house. Someone is always making noise, eating, or throwing up on the floor. Your cat doesn't follow any of the rules, loves to party, and prefers eating and sleeping above interacting with humans. Not that they don't love their Mommy, no. They could just really care less about anyone else. Unless they have food. Or catnip.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 60% on Cat points

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Moondance
Your Cat Is Officially 73% Crazy!

...Sorry, that test had nothing but stupid choices... :rolleyes:

Angel
Your Cat Is Officially 60% Crazy!

I miss my cat :cry: :cry:

I hear pengwunio is available.

cyrusabdollahi said:
I hear pengwunio is available.

I could feed him to my cat. :biggrin: She'd like a nice big bird.

I wonder if my cat would date Foofer? He might be too wild for her.

Angel--37% crazy. I think that there's an underestimate there. Those of you who have read my posts about Lucy know what I mean. Coincidentally, the one in the picture on that test looks exactly like her.
0% on cat points?!
Unfortunately, the test forgot to ask whether or not she's lesbian, so the whole thing is technically negated.

Best question: What is your cat's favorite color?

Pink
Blue
Ham

:smile:

Kitties! *Huggle huggle*

Related to The Would Your Cat Date My Cat? Test

What is "The Would Your Cat Date My Cat? Test"?

"The Would Your Cat Date My Cat? Test" is a fun and interactive online quiz that helps determine if two cats would make a good couple.

How does the test work?

The test is based on a series of questions about your cat's personality and preferences. Your answers are compared to the answers of another cat owner, and a compatibility score is calculated based on how well your cats would get along.

Is the test accurate?

The test is meant to be a lighthearted way to determine if two cats would make a good match. While the questions are based on research and studies about cat behavior, the results should not be taken too seriously.

Can I take the test more than once?

Yes, you can take the test as many times as you want. However, keep in mind that the questions and answers may vary, so your results may also vary.

Can I use the test for other animals besides cats?

The questions and answers in this test are specific to cats, so it may not be accurate for other animals. However, you can use the same concept and create your own test for other animals.