1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Topics to revise for Aeronautical Engineering

Tags:
  1. May 26, 2015 #1
    Hello I m starting college after 2 months for bsc in aeronautical engineering.i have completed A-level 3 years ago,now i m revising maths and physics for O and A-level.i m facing problems in some topics.Tell me mathematics and physics topics which are helpful for aeronautical engg.(e.g trigonometry).i should revise it
    thankyou...

2. jcsd
  3. May 29, 2015 #2

PhanthomJay

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

As in any engineering field regarding math and physics courses prior to entrance into college, you need to be skilled in at least 2 levels of algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and Introductory Physics (Mechanics), and pre-calculus and calculus would be a plus. Once in college for the AE degree, there will be (or should be) courses in Calculus 1,2,and 3, basic chemistry, Physics (statics, dynamics, electricity, magnetism, and waves), Engineering Sciences, and CADD. Do well in these over your first 2 college years, and the rest, with some hard work, will follow. Good Luck!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook