What is salary of an aeronautical engineer?

In summary, the minimum and maximum salary for aeronautical engineers in both India and other countries can vary greatly depending on the specific job and level of experience. It is suggested to use Google as the most reliable source for finding salary information and to consider gaining job experience in the field to potentially increase salary opportunities.
tanmay
Sir
It is my dream to become aeronautical engineer. So I want to know what is Minimum & Maximum Salary of aeronautical engineer in India & Out of India? Is Aeronautical engineering has really good scope in future?

Physics news on Phys.org
tanmay said:
Sir
It is my dream to become aeronautical engineer. So I want to know what is Minimum & Maximum Salary of aeronautical engineer in India & Out of India? Is Aeronautical engineering has really good scope in future?

Have you tried using Google to find this info? That's probably the most reliable way to find salary information...

Likes tanmay
'Aeronautical engineer' is a very loose description.
It could mean anything from being a mechanic doing routine maintenance at a local airport to being a team leader developing a new product at Airbus or a similar company.
Either way jobs are there, and more highly skilled and experienced jobs pay more, (though there are less of them of course),.
If it really is your dream career, you could start looking at jobs available in your nearest local airport.
Once you have any kind of work experience in the field, more possibilties open up.

Last edited:
it may vary from 80000.0$ - 115000.0$ per year

FL0R1 said:
it may vary from 80000.0$ - 115000.0$ per year

Source?

berkeman said:
Have you tried using Google to find this info? That's probably the most reliable way to find salary information...
Sir I searched on google but there is lots of information on google. And has various results so I was confused. So I asked here.
Thank You

1. What is the average salary of an aeronautical engineer?

The average salary of an aeronautical engineer varies depending on factors such as experience, education, and location. However, the average salary in the United States is around $116,500 per year.

2. What is the starting salary for an aeronautical engineer?

The starting salary for an aeronautical engineer also depends on various factors. However, the average starting salary in the US is around $72,000 per year. With more experience and advanced degrees, this salary can increase significantly.

3. How does the salary of an aeronautical engineer compare to other engineering fields?

The salary of an aeronautical engineer is typically higher than the average salary for other engineering fields. This is due to the specialized nature of the field and the high demand for skilled aeronautical engineers.

4. Are there any additional benefits or perks for aeronautical engineers?

Many companies offer additional benefits and perks for aeronautical engineers, such as health insurance, retirement plans, and vacation time. Some companies may also offer bonuses or stock options as part of their compensation packages.

5. How does the salary of an aeronautical engineer change with experience?

The salary of an aeronautical engineer typically increases with experience. Those with more years of experience in the field can expect to earn a higher salary. Additionally, aeronautical engineers with advanced degrees or specialized skills may also earn a higher salary.