1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What is salary of an aeronautical engineer?

1. Jun 18, 2015 #1
    Sir
    It is my dream to become aeronautical engineer. So I want to know what is Minimum & Maximum Salary of aeronautical engineer in India & Out of India? Is Aeronautical engineering has really good scope in future?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 18, 2015 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Have you tried using Google to find this info? That's probably the most reliable way to find salary information...

4. Jun 18, 2015 #3
    'Aeronautical engineer' is a very loose description.
    It could mean anything from being a mechanic doing routine maintenance at a local airport to being a team leader developing a new product at Airbus or a similar company.
    Either way jobs are there, and more highly skilled and experienced jobs pay more, (though there are less of them of course),.
    If it really is your dream career, you could start looking at jobs available in your nearest local airport.
    Once you have any kind of work experience in the field, more possibilties open up.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  5. Jun 19, 2015 #4
    it may vary from 80000.0$ - 115000.0$ per year

6. Jun 19, 2015 #5

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Source?

7. Jun 19, 2015 #6

Sir I searched on google but there is lots of information on google. And has various results so I was confused. So I asked here.
    Thank You

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook