Trying to figure out the equation in this picture

In summary, the conversation is about an old drawing that the speaker made which features a man with a math/physics-related item on his shirt. They are trying to remember if there was a specific formula on the shirt and if there are any other clues in the drawing. The speaker also mentions that the drawing was lost and that they only have a screenshot of it. They also mention that the man's head is in the shape of a question mark and that the word "Spam" is hidden in the drawing when it is flipped upside down. One suggestion is to recreate the drawing using the screenshot as reference.
RaamGeneral
Hi. I apologize if this thread is too stupid or if this is the wrong section.

I made a drawing a long time ago:

This should be "random man", and I bet that in his shirt there is something math/physics-related, maybe a formula. Do you have any idea? I don't remember and nothing comes to mind.

I know the clues aren't great, but I figure it's worth a try.

Physics news on Phys.org
Is this a recent photo?
Can you post a better one?

It took me a few moments to realize that his head is a question mark.

Here is the logo enlarged and enhanced.
Unfortunately, Gigapixel couldn't do anything with it to bring out any further details.

DlPTtBs 2.jpg

Likes RaamGeneral
Damn, must be hopeless then. I took the picture some time ago, maybe with another phone, I don't know, maybe it was night and the light in my room was weak. I remember that I tried to take multiple pictures because the writing wasn't visible, but to no avail, then I gave up. The drawing was lost...

Fun fact: I presume that the question mark was willingly resembling a face somehow.

RaamGeneral said:
The drawing was lost...
Why not just recreate it? you've got a screen cap to work from...
:oldbiggrin:

Upside down it says "Spam"...

1658438600975.png

• Haha
Likes sophiecentaur, mcastillo356 and berkeman

1. What is the purpose of trying to figure out the equation in this picture?

The purpose of trying to figure out the equation in this picture is to understand the relationship between the variables and use it to solve problems or make predictions.

2. How do I determine the equation in a given picture?

To determine the equation in a picture, you need to identify the variables and their values, and then use mathematical operations to express the relationship between them.

3. Can I use any type of equation to represent the picture?

No, the equation should accurately represent the relationship between the variables in the picture. It should also be appropriate for the type of problem being solved.

4. What are some strategies for figuring out the equation in a picture?

Some strategies for figuring out the equation in a picture include identifying patterns, using algebraic techniques, and consulting reference materials or experts.

5. Is there a specific order in which I should solve the equation in a picture?

The order in which you solve the equation in a picture depends on the problem and the variables involved. In some cases, you may need to use the order of operations, while in others, you may need to solve for a specific variable first.