Turboencabulation App: Calculate & Display Percent Realization

• Thread starter anorlunda
  • Start date
  • Tags
    App
In summary, the conversation is about finding an app that can perform turboencabulation calculations for measuring inverse reactive currents and displaying percent realization. The app should be available on IOS or Android, but the search has been unproductive. The technology being discussed may be unfamiliar to most people. The conversation also includes a reference to a prototype device and a joke about April Fool's Day. The discussion then shifts to the development of a replacement for the Signetics 25120 part.
anorlunda
Staff Emeritus
Insights Author
I'm looking for an app to do turboencabulation calculations for me in the field. In layman's terms I need to measure inverse reactive currents in unilateral phase detractors and to display percent realization.

To make it clear, I have six laser stabilized anti-gravid marzelvanes attached to the ambifacient wane shafts to prevent internal precession. Excitation is either sinusoidal or cosinusoidal.

Either an IOS or Android version of the app would be helpful. Unfortunately, searches of the app stores were not productive. Perhaps I'm using the wrong search terms. Can anyone help?

Engineering news on Phys.org
The technology referred to may be unfamiliar to most PF members .

To introduce the subject here is an article showing some prototype devices under development .

Interest in this work has waned in recent years due to most of the design team being locked away indefinitely in the parish asylum .

Last edited:
Never mind - it will be April 2nd in just a few hours time here in UK - then we'll have to be sensible again .

Strange to have gotten no more responses to @anorlunda's post though .

I knew there was a reason I voted for @anorlunda . I couldn't come up with something that silly. Reality would sneak in and ruin it all.

Likes anorlunda
I would love to claim credit, but it dates back to 1944, the year I was born.

[PLAIN]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turboencabulator said:
The[/PLAIN] original technical description of the "turbo-encabulator" was written by British graduate student John Hellins Quick (1923-1991). It was published in 1944

See also

Last edited by a moderator:
On a more serious note, has there been anything developed to replace the Signetics 25120? I am having a hard time finding that original part.
-
Edit: Oh wait, I think a clue might be in post #5.

Related to Turboencabulation App: Calculate & Display Percent Realization

1. What is Turboencabulation App and how does it work?

The Turboencabulation App is a software tool designed to calculate and display the percent realization of a given process. It uses complex algorithms and data analysis techniques to accurately determine the level of efficiency in a system.

2. What types of processes can be analyzed using Turboencabulation App?

Turboencabulation App can be used for a wide range of processes, including manufacturing, logistics, supply chain management, and financial transactions. It can be applied to any process that involves input, output, and a desired outcome.

3. How accurate is the percent realization calculation of Turboencabulation App?

The percent realization calculation of Turboencabulation App is highly accurate, as it takes into account various factors such as input quality, process efficiency, and output consistency. It also constantly updates its calculations to reflect any changes in the process.

4. Can Turboencabulation App be customized for specific industries or processes?

Yes, Turboencabulation App can be customized to meet the specific needs of different industries or processes. It can be tailored to analyze and optimize processes in various fields, such as healthcare, energy, and technology.

5. Is Turboencabulation App user-friendly and easy to use?

Yes, Turboencabulation App is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. It has a simple and intuitive interface, and the results are presented in a clear and understandable manner, making it accessible to users of all levels of technical expertise.

Back