Two Balls Thrown Vertical Upward

In summary: This formula will work for the given quadratic, which results from using an acceleration due to gravity of 32 ft/s². This is approximately the acceleration due to gravity at the Earth's surface. You would need to use another value if the balls were being thrown on another celestial body.Yes, this formula will work for the given quadratic, which results from using an acceleration due to gravity of 32 ft/s². This is approximately the acceleration due to gravity at the Earth's surface. You would need to use another value if the balls were being thrown on another celestial body.
Um, okay.

I was attempting to share with you some of the ways I used to go about learning things that helped me succeed in my math studies, but if you just wish to walk away from that, then so be it. Examining formulas at the boundaries of the parameter values gave me a good number of "aha" moments. Looking at how one values changes in relation to another is also illuminating.

images

Mathematics news on Phys.org
MarkFL said:
Um, okay.

I was attempting to share with you some of the ways I used to go about learning things that helped me succeed in my math studies, but if you just wish to walk away from that, then so be it. Examining formulas at the boundaries of the parameter values gave me a good number of "aha" moments. Looking at how one values changes in relation to another is also illuminating.

I thank you for helping me as I march on my way to succeed with word problems.