V (Voltage) or I (income) or can be convert to magnetic field?

In summary, voltage cannot create or convert to a magnetic field. However, a current can create a magnetic field. Therefore, in electromotors, a current is responsible for creating the magnetic field. Additionally, electromotors use energy with resistance. It is recommended to do further research on these concepts on websites like Wikipedia.
abbas13677
V (Voltage) or I (income) or ... can be convert to magnetic field?

Engineering news on Phys.org
any body here?

You need to ask a coherent question.

i want know that voltage (in electromotors) creat magnetic field or convert to magnetic field?

Please elaborate!

Voltage does not create or "convert" a magnetic field. A current, however, does create a magnetic field.

So A creat the magnetic field and any things can't convert to magnetic field?!?

So the electro motors spend energy with resistance?

abbas13677 said:
So A creat the magnetic field and any things can't convert to magnetic field?!?

So the electro motors spend energy with resistance?

I would recommend that you spend some time reading at www.wikipedia.org in order to start to understand the concepts you are asking about. Try going to that website and searching on the keywords that you are asking us about, like

current
magnetic field
electric motor

1. How is voltage related to magnetic field?

Voltage is not directly related to magnetic field. However, when current flows through a conductor, it creates a magnetic field around the conductor. This magnetic field is directly proportional to the current and can be increased or decreased by changing the current. Therefore, voltage can indirectly affect the strength of a magnetic field by controlling the amount of current flowing through a conductor.

2. Can voltage be converted to magnetic field?

No, voltage cannot be converted to magnetic field. As mentioned earlier, voltage and magnetic field are not directly related, and one cannot be converted into the other. However, voltage can indirectly affect the strength of a magnetic field by controlling the amount of current flowing through a conductor.

3. How is income related to magnetic field?

Income is not related to magnetic field. The term "income" typically refers to a person's earnings or revenue, while magnetic field is a property of a physical system. There is no direct relationship between the two.

4. Can income be converted to magnetic field?

No, income cannot be converted to magnetic field. As mentioned earlier, income and magnetic field are not related, and one cannot be converted into the other. Income is a financial concept, while magnetic field is a physical property.

5. How can I measure the magnetic field created by current?

The strength of a magnetic field created by current can be measured using a device called a gaussmeter. This device measures the magnetic flux density (or strength) in units of gauss or tesla. Another common method is using a Hall effect sensor, which measures the voltage generated by the magnetic field. The stronger the magnetic field, the higher the voltage measured by the sensor.