V (Voltage) or I (income) or can be convert to magnetic field?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
abbas13677
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
V (Voltage) or I (income) or ... can be convert to magnetic field?
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
You need to ask a coherent question.
 
i want know that voltage (in electromotors) creat magnetic field or convert to magnetic field?
 
Please elaborate!

Voltage does not create or "convert" a magnetic field. A current, however, does create a magnetic field.
 
So A creat the magnetic field and any things can't convert to magnetic field?!?

So the electro motors spend energy with resistance?
 
abbas13677 said:
So A creat the magnetic field and any things can't convert to magnetic field?!?

So the electro motors spend energy with resistance?

I would recommend that you spend some time reading at www.wikipedia.org in order to start to understand the concepts you are asking about. Try going to that website and searching on the keywords that you are asking us about, like

current
magnetic field
electric motor



.