We don't have ideas that may attract engineers

• Thread starter hisham.i
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ideas
In summary, the speaker is studying electrical engineering and wants to organize a workshop in their university with the help of their colleagues. However, since it is their first time, they are seeking ideas to attract engineers and students from other universities. The workshop will be limited to their faculty students, but the challenge is to come up with activities that will appeal to students from different majors. The goal of the workshop is to teach something specific about electrical engineering.
hisham.i
Hello...
I am studying electrical engineering, with my colleagues i want to make a workshop in my university, but it's the first time we do such an activity, so we don't have ideas that may attract engineers and students from other universities...
If anyone has some ideas, please share them with us...
Thank you

Engineering news on Phys.org

Workshop?
Do you mean like in a conference?

With other Universities?
If so do you mean remote connections by video link or what?

No, really since it's the first time we do such an activity it will be restricted to my faculty students, but the problem is that there is different majors so i need some activities which attract students from different majors.

What is your goal? To teach something specific about EE?

1. What do you mean by "ideas that may attract engineers"?

By "ideas that may attract engineers", we are referring to innovative and impactful concepts or projects that have the potential to attract the attention and interest of engineers. These ideas could be related to various fields such as technology, sustainability, or healthcare.

2. Why is it important to have ideas that attract engineers?

Having ideas that attract engineers is important because engineers are the ones who bring these ideas to life. They have the technical knowledge and skills to turn an idea into a tangible product or solution. Without engineers, many great ideas may never be realized.

3. How can we come up with ideas that will attract engineers?

One way to come up with ideas that attract engineers is by identifying current problems or issues in society or industries and brainstorming potential solutions. Another way is to stay updated on the latest advancements and trends in various fields and using that knowledge to develop new ideas.

4. Are there certain qualities that make an idea more appealing to engineers?

Yes, there are certain qualities that make an idea more appealing to engineers. These include feasibility, potential for impact, and the use of cutting-edge technology or techniques. Engineers are often drawn to ideas that challenge them and allow them to use their skills and knowledge to make a difference.

5. Can ideas that attract engineers also attract other professionals?

Yes, ideas that attract engineers can also attract other professionals. Many ideas that are appealing to engineers also have the potential to attract other professionals such as designers, scientists, and business leaders. This can lead to a diverse and collaborative team working towards a common goal.