Websites to put an ad to hire a temporary chemical engineer

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
Library
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I would like to know if you can tell me the name of websites where I can put an ad to recruit a temporary chemical engineer.

I am looking for an alcohol technologist who can make the drawings of a small distillery for the production of extra neutral alcohol at 96.2% for beverages. The raw material to be used is sugar cane juice or crystal sugar. The capacity of this distillery is 500-1000 litres per day.

I would be grateful to you if someone can give me the details of websites where I can put a ad, if possible for free, to recruit this alcohol technologist.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
We have to pay if we want to use the usual job sites like monster.com and I would like to put an ad for free in a website that many chemical engineers look at
 
You should be willing to pay for that service, IMO. That's the value that you get from job search websites.