1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What after a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering.

1. Oct 27, 2014 #1
    I am going to complete my bachelors degree in EE in less than six months now. My areas of Interest are Electric Machines, Control Systems and Power Electronics. I am going to enter my final semester in December. I already have a job offer from a very good Company. They have asked me to join once a complete my degree. I want to see myself as very good Technical Person after 10 years from now.

What should i do now?
    Do i need any further education in Engineering or Bachelors is more than enough? Should i go for a masters degree in EE right after my bachelors? or should i go for masters degree after 2-5 years of work experience? This is what most people have advised me to do as i have a job offer from a good organisation.

One more thing i want to ask is that what type of job is best for a Fresh Graduate Electrical Engineer to start with. Is Maintenance Job good for Electrical Engineer fresh Graduates. How is Design Engineer profile? I really want a job in which i can learn maximum and grow at fast rate.

I hope i will get good advice from Engineers who are working in industries for some time

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 1, 2014 #2
    Thanks for the post! Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook