What are some good books on electricity and Magnetism

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
Hawkingo
Messages
56
Reaction score
2
Can someone please suggest some good books on electricity and Magnetism for graduation in physics?
Thanks for helping:smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I would suggest that you should perform a forum search in the Science and Maths Textbooks section. Books on electromagnetism have been discussed quite a lot of times. You should have a look at the threads that have already been posted.
 
vanhees71 said:
Sommerfeld Lectures Vol. 3+4
Jackson
Schwinger
Griffiths
Can you say what would be best above these from U. G students
 
vanhees71 said:
For undergrads, it's Griffiths.
Thanks
Can I also use it for my entance exam preparations?
 
Hawkingo said:
Can I also use it for my entance exam preparations?
Entrance to what?