What are some helpful websites for understanding concepts in Calc II?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MillerGenuine
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Websites
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
MillerGenuine
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Helpful Calc II websites??

Im not sure if this is the appropriate thread for this question so I apologize in advance if its not. I am taking a calc II class, but my professor has a horrible accent along with the complete inability to teach. My professor spends the entire lecture doing example problems with little explantation. I would like to hear/read some explanation/conceptual reasoning so i can understand why I am looking for convegence/divergence or why I am doing cetain things. I've found a website called Pauls Online notes which is helpful at times. But I am curious if anyone else knows of helpful websites (or any other means e.g. books) that can tell me why and not just how to do a problem.
 
Physics news on Phys.org


I'll give that a shot. It seems in this class I am only learning the mechanics of how to do problems and not the concepts..which seems to be abosutely detrimental to a student trying to continue on to higher mathmatics