What Career Options in Math, Physics, and Management Are Best for You in India?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shameem
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Career
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
shameem
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,
Im from India and I've just completed my 12th grade.Im really confused about choosing a career.
Im interested in Math,Physics and Management.I have good communication skills.I want to get into a job that has both technical and management aspects.Could you please help me out?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
No.

Let me explain: First, I'm not you. There is no way from just a few paragraphs, that I can tell what you really like well enough to pursue it as a career. The variety of careers from what you have listed is quite large.

Second, set a goal, and pursue it. It doesn't have to be your life's passion. I love aviation, mathematics, telecommunications, brewing beer, archery, scuba diving, photography and so forth. And yet I don't work on any of those things in my career. You don't have to make everything the central focus of your career. You can do those things on your own.

Third, this is a deeply personal decision. Your work is a major part of your life. Even if you choose to focus on family, community, or some other aspect of life, it is still a significant part. Asking other people what to do with your life is like asking what your favorite arts should be. There is no honest way to reply to this question other than what I have just done.

Unfortunately, that means that I can't help you. If you find anyone who DOES have answers like this, beware.