Baltistani Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Oct 8, 2006 #1 Hellooo Friends Tell me what is optic solar reflector. Recommend me online literature
Danger Gold Member Messages 9,805 Reaction score 251 Oct 8, 2006 #2 Your question is sort of vague. Almost all solar reflectors are optical. Are you referring to parabolic solar collectors?
Your question is sort of vague. Almost all solar reflectors are optical. Are you referring to parabolic solar collectors?
Baltistani Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Oct 11, 2006 #3 I am asking about OSR(optic solar reflector ) used in satellites for thermal control.I think it is also called second surface mirror
I am asking about OSR(optic solar reflector ) used in satellites for thermal control.I think it is also called second surface mirror
Danger Gold Member Messages 9,805 Reaction score 251 Oct 12, 2006 #4 Ahhh... I hadn't run across that term before. Sorry. I know nothing about it.