What is Pouillet's Law and Its Connection to Ohm's Law?

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter queenstudy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Law
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 10K views
queenstudy
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
i tried to find Pouillet's law in google and many websites, but we are dealing here is Pouillet's law which , is very realted to ohm's law .
In other words i just need a small introduction about Pouillet's law please and thank you
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi queenstudy! :smile:

Which law do you mean?

TBH, I was not aware of any law named Pouillet's law, so I googled it myself.
I found few references, one in which Ohm's law was mistakenly attributed to Pouillet.
And another, that says Q=It (charge = current times time).
 
Last edited:
i found it in french since the scinetist is french but I am talking about the summation of voltage in a circuit thanks anyway serena
 
pouillet is the one who made the introduction to ohms and kirchhoff's laws