What is the Best Saxophone Song?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3,151 replies · 585K views
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI_Oe-jtgdI

Classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5MHNvOVl8Y

Hellsing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8shUiG24uc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CONUHPXH6gA

Noir: Canta Per Me... one of the best songs in any anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O3-ohtxxsw
 
Physics news on Phys.org
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIVgSuuUTwQ


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp9i3zm_64A
 
more amazing ladies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp3WOpo7Jus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9QNRvXH1HI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKZsZkH_MJc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P58tNCBlr3U
 
Imogen Heap is terrific... I never would have known about her except for SNL either.

Here... as Frou Frou.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgNmTA728oY

Maybe you'd like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnJFi8lywQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrcsq0dyVG4&feature=related
 
nismaratwork said:
Maybe you'd like this?

Sì sì, molto buono, amo l'Italia!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcrfvP11Hbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlYTz2JTkPI

... sob ... straight to the heart ... :cry:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSTCpzfZo3U


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok3eHAloBjg

This music works at its best in an Italian sunset at the Mediterranean... + a bottle of wine... :!)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Heh... you're a romantic! I never would have guessed... good songs man, very good.

Here's one I enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_2t6v9i59g

and to switch to Spanish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt1IF9QOIZw

And another swtich:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttmrTZqH0do

and a mashup of the original Greek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGbZDSu5KFY

BOOM: Korean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NdVPTQkRaY

And...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJztXj2GPfk
 
nismaratwork said:
Heh... you're a romantic! I never would have guessed...

... well ... that’s just the "area code" :blushing: ... canzone perfetta da dedicare a una ragazza ...

Seriously, if the shoes make the man, I say the situation makes the romance. Not so romantic: Monday 7 a.m. -30ºC out, a Mamut Storm has coated the car with 4'' arctic ice...

Time for mean old Carl Orff! :devil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDsffEtoF9A

'Slightly' different than a steamy Italian night... :biggrin:

I like your mixture. Spanish rap = cool! If you enjoy Nek, maybe you dig this Swedish lady with Moroccan origin: Leila K

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEgbW1FxR78
 
DevilsAvocado said:
Time for mean old Carl Orff! :devil:

You win the thread.
 
lisab said:
I know I posted this one before, some three years ago. But since we have a lot of members now who weren't around then...

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O-LDea7SHY

Very cool version! :!)

I guess you’ve already heard this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccCnL8hArW8
 
Char. Limit said:
You win the thread.

Mean old Carl Orff fan?
 
DevilsAvocado said:
Mean old Carl Orff fan?

Yup.
 
understanding women - the basics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex2E4vyGem0

nice guys are boring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxZ9_XlL19E

danger! run away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADBKdSCbmiM

i love her giggle

http://vxv.tipete.com/video/IZLteD0UbP2d/zero-7-somersault.html
 
Last edited by a moderator:
DevilsAvocado said:
Time for mean old Carl Orff! :devil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDsffEtoF9A
I think I've heard this before but never bothered to research it. Positively diabolical. It has inspired me to bring out and lay among my collection of Third Reich memorabilia and Hieronymous Bosch copies. Exquisite! Thank you DA! I'm glad that you're freezing up there. And I don't mean that in a negative sense at all. Any massive power outages yet? Ah, the clarity of pure evil. The sublime beauty. Somewhere over the rainbow is your worst nightmare. And when, if, you get there, then I want Carl Orff to do the soundtrack.

But seriously, I like this guy's stuff, so far.

Also, I should thank recent (as well as past) contributors for introducing me to wonderful international music that I probably would never have heard if not for this thread.
 
Last edited:
DevilsAvocado said:
... well ... that’s just the "area code" :blushing: ... canzone perfetta da dedicare a una ragazza ...

Seriously, if the shoes make the man, I say the situation makes the romance. Not so romantic: Monday 7 a.m. -30ºC out, a Mamut Storm has coated the car with 4'' arctic ice...

Time for mean old Carl Orff! :devil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDsffEtoF9A

'Slightly' different than a steamy Italian night... :biggrin:

I like your mixture. Spanish rap = cool! If you enjoy Nek, maybe you dig this Swedish lady with Moroccan origin: Leila K

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEgbW1FxR78

Carmina Burana I've heard, the other I haven't, but I like it!
 
DevilsAvocado said:
I like your mixture. Spanish rap = cool! If you enjoy Nek, maybe you dig this Swedish lady with Moroccan origin: Leila K

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEgbW1FxR78

Where are the Rolling Stones lawyers when you need them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TBmeK9Abg

Anyone know who invented "House beat"? Theyz gotz some royalteez comin... :smile:
 
DevilsAvocado said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEgbW1FxR78

I prefer her legs over her music.
 
@Borek and Cheeto: :smile:

Hey... "de gustibus non disputandem est". :wink:


Still, some music is good, some is fun, and some is just a guilty pleasure.

Oh, and at least House isn't "Jungless"... oh man. I miss Lords of Acid... none of which can be posted here.
 
My favorite Southern Pacific song. Trail of Tears.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/southern-pacific/tracks/trail-of-tears--217706566
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Greg Bernhardt said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4_mVKI-bl0

Her voice reminds me of Bonnie Raitt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_4rA7Upx4

One of the good/bad things about being old...

We hear and see things in the present, that remind us of the past.
 
OmCheeto said:
Her voice reminds me of Bonnie Raitt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_4rA7Upx4

One of the good/bad things about being old...

We hear and see things in the present, that remind us of the past.

Heh... I remember she started in Harvard Square... used to love her music, then a relative played that album so much... I cannot STAN IT. Talented though.


This, I once sang in my sleep for some reason...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPsL2WVhFCc
 
This is Donald Glover, the actor on the show Community (contains vulgar language).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otPxoVQiIGo
 
Paula Cole - Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs0g6yL6kDc
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Borek said:
I prefer her legs over her music.

When I was in Italy, a favorite was Paulinha Rubio. (Yes, she's not Italian.)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRB326MQXlE
 
Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdG618TMc5E

A 31 years old women asked for this song on radio, she was on dialysis but got a kidney from a young woman. She wanted to thank the young lady and her husband for supporting her.
 
My all time favorite song is "They Don't Really Care About Us"...By Michael Jackson...
I wish he was not dead and Will sing some more songs... :(
 
Milton died last month at age 94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s11zaVuqzlE
 
Anyone know what ever happened to https://www.physicsforums.com/member.php?u=47987"? I used to love his musical sets. I was driving home this evening, and thought of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPWNsGFXCZk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQvmCzILBfE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaG9SDxwPBg

"Calling on you Angels"

o:)
 
Last edited by a moderator: