What is the Best Saxophone Song?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3,151 replies · 585K views
I wish my old turntable still worked...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr1hj4op-xE

As I recall, this album was sonically flawless, and quite fun.

:smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
what goes around comes around - justin timberlake is also a very good song with excellent lyrics
 
Taylor36 said:
My all time favorite song is "They Don't Really Care About Us"...By Michael Jackson...
I wish he was not dead and Will sing some more songs... :(

Here's a pretty cool dance remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGVBHpjsDVY
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
Here's a pretty cool dance remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGVBHpjsDVY

I've never been a huge MJ fan (sorry Lacy!), but that is one of his songs I found/find quite infectious, in a good way.
 
John Porter - he is Welsh, but since seventies he lives mostly in Poland. Or at least that's what I think he does.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good times!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op2U-qGUDkg

And a change of pace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpCq9nr8pmY
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUfFnlfeo4Q

Rudy thought, that all good things, came to those, that wait...

but...
 
Oooooh good one Om!

Hey, this may be a long shot, but does anyone know of a song, by a female (Kuwaiti I think) singer , who sings, " Sur-prise! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you (yellah), sana halwa habibbi, sana halwa, sana halwaaaa habbibi..." and then off into a song?
 
Cheb Khaled again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD5VUqejClk

A bit of anime fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-72iCmHgRI&feature=related

and this, lighthearted as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTwx0eLNOLg&feature=related

And the classic Mother of all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EPRHxBWxdw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2vUkc8GE1o&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmYpG15Qb1s

Beck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE2zf4-qbG4
 
, love this one.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwPRC2xJrE0

I do not know where San Jacinto is.
 
tired but i ain't sleepin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjIwm7d_xs8
 
Anyone in a mood for blues?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh5yUwG2Uzw
 
Norah Jones, always a favorite of mine. An oddly pleasing video, too :approve:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd02pGJx0s0
 
NOT WORK SAFE:

Contains one mild curse, and disturbing image. (from the movie 'Fallen')


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ44q_5uMM4&feature=related

I never do think of that song the same way again; I think of the crowd scene and "jumping" through brush-passes.

edit: Song begins at :47, and that is after the one mild profanity.
 
nismaratwork said:
Cee Lo Green... "Forget You", only, not that version. Obviously there's no posting it here. :smile:

um...

the first time I heard this at work, I was like; "You can't play that! They say the "f" word!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K71XXSin4lc

But they didn't.

Then I read the lyrics* to the subtitled version where they do while playing it really loud in my office, while the censored version was playing out on the floor, and then I screamed out; "@#%@ you too..."

Then the whole office got kind of quiet... :blushing:

I love that song.

*I think I'd only understood one word in the whole song before that moment. It is such a very tragic thing to lose someone you love to such shallowness, and hence the angry message of this song.
 
Actually 2 x favorites, among a million:

1. My favorite Irish singers, 'The Corrs'- doing a Jimi Hendrix song, 'Little Wings'



and

2. Bach's 'Air' by Vienna Philharmonic Women´s Orchestra, (Conductor Izabella Shareyko

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes, best songs, just take you back to the best period of your life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MF5OxlJCtQ

Gads, to be 32 again...

:smile:
 
And whatever happened to Jamiroquai?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGjC0wbUXzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JkIs37a2JE
 
there are a couple songs that give me the chills when i listen to them...
Who wants to live forever-Queen
My Immortal-evavescence
 
I'm not sure if people are into Dubstep:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9o1ynSb3Io
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSeNSzJ2-Jw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE3IslWaB4E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpEOErRV-u4
 
What this forum needs is some Swedish OSDM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OfUVmfNk4E
 
Finally - someone posted the Grateful Dead's Clementine Jam on Youtube.



It's great with the lights turned down and with a decent volume.

Another version -
Note the bill - Grateful Dead and Quicksilver Messenger Service!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Astronuc said:
Finally - someone posted the Grateful Dead's Clementine Jam on Youtube.



It's great with the lights turned down and with a decent volume.


I think that you mixed up your links unless the Grateful Dead are now performing in Porta-Johns. :-p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pYwPc6UNmo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkIfMfWKYBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlUfMhwr0sI