MindOfGod
So anyway, new to this forum, thought i might get started by asking if anyone knows what brian greene's rough salary is at a rough estimate.
You certainly can't expect to base your income on someone like Brian Greene.MindOfGod said:lol, questions like these are the spam of almost every forum in existence.
I garuntee you i can pull up almost any link of google and find a quote of his income more exposed to the world then this sight in seconds.
And if your question is about relevance. We are on a physics forum and since I am about to begin an intership similar to his title, a question of the salary of one of the most commonly known physics professors in the country might have some kind of importance to me,and possibly the other people interested in "PHYSICS" on the site, but any way, my fault.
*smirk*
MindOfGod said:lol, questions like these are the spam of almost every forum in existence.
I garuntee you i can pull up almost any link of google and find a quote of his income more exposed to the world then this sight in seconds.
And if your question is about relevance. We are on a physics forum and since I am about to begin an intership similar to his title, a question of the salary of one of the most commonly known physics professors in the country might have some kind of importance to me,and possibly the other people interested in "PHYSICS" on the site, but any way, my fault.
*smirk*
MindOfGod said:lol, questions like these are the spam of almost every forum in existence.
I garuntee you i can pull up almost any link of google and find a quote of his income more exposed to the world then this sight in seconds.
And if your question is about relevance. We are on a physics forum and since I am about to begin an intership similar to his title, a question of the salary of one of the most commonly known physics professors in the country might have some kind of importance to me,and possibly the other people interested in "PHYSICS" on the site, but any way, my fault.
*smirk*