What Is the Inverse Laplace Transform of Y(s)/(s+1)?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
rforrevenge
Messages
10
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement



What is the inverse Laplace transform of Y(s)/(s+1) ?

Homework Equations





The Attempt at a Solution



I think it is e^(-t) * y(t). Am i right?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm posting your PM here because it's against PF rules to address homework (or homework-type) questions by PM:

rforrevenge said:
First of all thank you for taking the time to answer my question.The Y(s)/s+1 is a part of a Laplace equation and i have to find out which is the DE that gave that Laplace equation.So i inverse-Laplace the given equation to find the DE. My answer is still correct right?

Thank you and sorry for bothering you,
Rforrevenge

P.S:Sorry for my bad English

With regards to the above, I don't think I can answer it definitively because I don't know what is the original question, so clearly I can't tell if you are right.
 
the original question is that i have to find the DE of that Laplace transform
s*Y(s)+Y(s)/s+1=X(s)