SadPanda6022 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Oct 29, 2015 #1 I attached problem. I got F1 = 2.7x10-8 and F2 = 8.3x10-9 sqrt(f1^2 +f2^2) = 2.818x10^-8 theta was inverse tan of f1/f2. got 72.8 please help :( Attachments 13-3.jpg 15.5 KB · Views: 398
I attached problem. I got F1 = 2.7x10-8 and F2 = 8.3x10-9 sqrt(f1^2 +f2^2) = 2.818x10^-8 theta was inverse tan of f1/f2. got 72.8 please help :(
SteamKing Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 12,828 Reaction score 1,673 Oct 29, 2015 #2 SadPanda6022 said: I attached problem. I got F1 = 2.7x10-8 and F2 = 8.3x10-9 I don't get these forces. Perhaps you should attach you calculations. sqrt(f1^2 +f2^2) = 2.818x10^-8 theta was inverse tan of f1/f2. got 72.8 please help :( Re-check your calculations for F1 and F2.
SadPanda6022 said: I attached problem. I got F1 = 2.7x10-8 and F2 = 8.3x10-9 I don't get these forces. Perhaps you should attach you calculations. sqrt(f1^2 +f2^2) = 2.818x10^-8 theta was inverse tan of f1/f2. got 72.8 please help :( Re-check your calculations for F1 and F2.
SadPanda6022 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Oct 29, 2015 #3 I think I know what I did...dumb mistake. Did you get: f1=2.04E-7 f2=1.762E-7 NEW magnitude= 2.69E-7 NEW theta=49
I think I know what I did...dumb mistake. Did you get: f1=2.04E-7 f2=1.762E-7 NEW magnitude= 2.69E-7 NEW theta=49
SadPanda6022 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Oct 29, 2015 #4 and I was using F=G(7.30)(7.30)/(0.132)^2 for F1 and F2 just subbed in 0.427. Thanks for your help.
SteamKing Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 12,828 Reaction score 1,673 Oct 29, 2015 #5 SadPanda6022 said: I think I know what I did...dumb mistake. Did you get: f1=2.04E-7 f2=1.762E-7 NEW magnitude= 2.69E-7 NEW theta=49 F2 is still incorrect.
SadPanda6022 said: I think I know what I did...dumb mistake. Did you get: f1=2.04E-7 f2=1.762E-7 NEW magnitude= 2.69E-7 NEW theta=49 F2 is still incorrect.
SadPanda6022 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Oct 29, 2015 #6 Yeah I don't know what I did there. I got it now though. magnitude:2.05E-7 and direction of 85 degrees. Thank you!
Yeah I don't know what I did there. I got it now though. magnitude:2.05E-7 and direction of 85 degrees. Thank you!