What is the nature of consciousness and reality?

What do you have?

  • An innie...

    Votes: 22 88.0%
  • An outie...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other... please specify...

    Votes: 2 8.0%

  • Total voters
    25
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
37 replies · 6K views
balkan said:
oh, be carefull... he is either mentally ill (from an italian point of view) or he's after your tush :biggrin:

whenever my various female friends (and two ex-girlfriends) have come home from a trip to italy they have complained for months about the italian men, it's so funny...
as far as i understand, this is what happens when a blond girl walkes into a bar or street or off the airport runway:
"oh, lala! pretty girl! you want a real man, no?"
and they actually leave a trail of mucus behind as they slither after her until she slams a door in their face :biggrin:
ROFLMAO! :biggrin:

Evo <-----wiping the tears from her eyes. That is so FUNNY, and so TRUE! :-p Yes, he is mentally ill, by Italian standards. He thinks Italian men are disgusting. Well, that's what he tells me. Perhaps he is just fiendishly clever??
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
He thinks Italian men are disgusting. Well, that's what he tells me. Perhaps he is just fiendishly clever??

this is an entirely new concept... i can't begin to explain how uneasy this makes me...

THE SKY IS FALLING! :eek:
 
look, people... I'm not going to let this go until some of the outies step out of the closet... come on! it's anonymous!
 
Hey, I have already voted "other"... arent you happy that I'm a freak?
 
jimmy p said:
Hey, I have already voted "other"... arent you happy that I'm a freak?

but you aren't anymore!
 
Njorl said:
Mine is prehensile.

Njorl
:surprise: :surprise: :surprise: WOW! (I say this from a distance!) :smile: :smile: